Natural Bubble Bath for Kids - Blueberries
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Have you ever wondered why children like to splash around in a bubble bath Well, the bathtub becomes an ocean full of adventures that enlivens their senses and lets their imaginations run wild! Turn bath time into an explosion of frothy bubbles with Attitude Little Leaves Cornflower Bubble Bath. Formulated with hypoallergenic and EWG VERIFIED certified ingredients such as blueberry leaf extract, this bubble bath cleanses, nourishes and protects their delicate skin. It acts as both a body wash and a bubble bath. Let your little fish play in the foam for as long as they want!nt!
Why this bubble bath
- Natural bubble bath for children, made with natural ingredients, 100% vegan and derived from plants and minerals.
- Enriched with blueberry leaf and moringa seed extracts with powerful calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Natural bubble bath that limits the adhesion of polluting particles to the skin.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to protect children's delicate skin.
- Free of artificial fragrances: light and sweet aroma of pear and vanilla.
- Certified EWG VERIFIED and contains safe ingredients for health: obtained the highest score in the Skin Deep Cosmetics database, in compliance with EWG standards.G.
- Highly rated product in EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database..
- Certified ECOLOGO: sustainable and biodegradable natural bubble bath.
- Certified by PETA: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Carries the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) seal of approval.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), PEG (PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil), agents containing harmful by-products such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide according to IARC.
- Free of BHA, BHT, phthalates and triclosan, considered by EWG to be potential endocrine disruptors.