Natural Bubble Bath - Olive Leaves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Immerse yourself in complete relaxation with the Attitude Super Leaves Bubble Bath™ . Infused with a blend of watercress and nasturtium leaf extracts, our gentle bubble bath will cleanse and protect even the most delicate skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth and hydrated. Plus, it's EWG VERIFIED, hypoallergenic, and dermatologically tested to protect your delicate skin. Immerse yourself in total relaxation with our bubble bath!!
Our White Tea Leaves Bubble Bath is enriched with white tea leaf extract known for its antioxidant, moisturizing and soothing properties. It has a natural aroma reminiscent of guava and berries.
Why this bubble bath
- Natural bubble bath for children, made with natural ingredients, 100% vegan and derived from plants and minerals.
- Enriched with blueberry leaf and moringa seed extracts with powerful calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Natural bubble bath that limits the adhesion of polluting particles to the skin.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to protect children's delicate skin.
- Free of artificial fragrances: light and sweet aroma of pear and vanilla.
- Certified EWG VERIFIED and contains safe ingredients for health: obtained the highest score in the Skin Deep Cosmetics database, in compliance with EWG standards.G.
- Highly rated product in EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database..
- Certified ECOLOGO: sustainable and biodegradable natural bubble bath.
- Certified by PETA: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Carries the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) seal of approval.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), PEG (PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil), agents containing harmful by-products such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide according to IARC.
- Free of BHA, BHT, phthalates and triclosan, considered by EWG to be potential endocrine disruptors.